Geologic map of the Snegurochka Planitia quadrangle (V-1), Venus [electronic resource] / by Debra M. Hurwitz and James W. Head ; edited by Theresa Iki ; cartography by Darlene A. Ryan ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Hurwitz, Debra M.
- Additional Titles:
- Title from margin: Atlas of Venus Snegurochka Planitia quadrangle (V-1)
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color + 1 pamphlet (ii, 28 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Head, James W.
Swint-Iki, Theresa R.
Ryan, Darlene A.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program (U.S.)
- Scientific investigations map ; 3178
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,004,000 (1 mm = 1.004 km) at 270⁰ latitude ; Polar stereographic projection
- Relief shown by shading.
Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 13, 2012).
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration."
"Prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration."
Coordinates shown as W 360⁰ -- W 360⁰/N 90⁰ -- S 75⁰.
Includes 32 ancillary maps, 40 ancillary remote-sensing maps, lithologic column, and 2 topographic profiles.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-17 of pamphlet).
View MARC record | catkey: 8882188