Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5544) to authorize and expedite a land exchange involving National Forest System land in the Laurentian District of the Superior National Forest and certain other National Forest System land in the State of Minnesota that has limited recreational and conservation resources and lands owned by the State of Minnesota in trust for the public school system that are largely scattered in checkerboard fashion within the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and have important recreational, scenic, and conservation resources, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5949) to extend the FISA Amendments Act of 2008 for five years : report (to accompany H. Res. 773).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Report / 112th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 112-660
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:112-660
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 12, 2012).
"September 10, 2012."
View MARC record | catkey: 8882564