Oversight on passenger vehicle roof strength : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Insurance, and Automotive Safety of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, June 4, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Insurance, and Automotive Safety
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 170 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.110-1161
- United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration—Rules and practice
- Motor vehicles—United States—Design and construction—Standards
- Motor vehicles—Crashworthiness—Standards—United States
- Rollover vehicle accidents—United States—Prevention
- Motor vehicles—United States—Safety measures—Government policy
- Neck—Wounds and injuries
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 10, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8882610