A review of vessels used to carry strategic petroleum reserve drawdowns : hearing before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, June 27, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 52 pages) : illustrations, map
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:112-90
- United States. Merchant Marine Act, 1920
- United States. Maritime Administration
- Petroleum—Transportation—Government policy—United States
- Petroleum reserves—Government policy—United States
- Coastwise shipping—Law and legislation—United States
- Ships—United States—Nationality
- Tankers—United States
- Barges—United States
- Letting of contracts—Government policy—United States
- Public contracts—United States
- Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8882752