Hydrology and geochemistry of Yucca Mountain and vicinity, Southern Nevada and California / edited by John S. Stuckless
- Boulder, Colo. : Geological Society of America, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 393 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stuckless, John S.
- Characterizing the proposed geologic repository for high-level radioactive waste at Yucca Mountain, Nevada -- hydrology and geochemistry / John S. Stuckless Robert A. Levich -- Hydrology of the unsaturated zone, Yucca Mountain, Nevada / Gary D. LeCain John S. Stuckless -- The saturated zone hydrology of Yucca Mountain and the surrounding area, Southern Nevada and adjacent areas of California, USA / Wayne R. Belcher John S. Stuckless, Scott C. James -- Fluid geochemistry of Yucca Mountain, Nevada and vicinity / Brian D. Marshall Richard J. Moscati Gary L. Patterson -- The paleohydrology of unsaturated and saturated zones at Yucca Mountain, Nevada and vicinity / James B. Paces Joseph F. Whelan -- Conditions and processes affecting radionuclide transport / Ardyth M. Simmons Leonid A. Neymark -- Effects of coupled processes on a proposed high-level radioactive waste repository at Yucca Mountain, Nevada / Yvonne Tsang.
- Geology—Nevada—Yucca Mountain Region
- Hydrology—Nevada—Yucca Mountain Region
- Geochemistry—Nevada—Yucca Mountain
- Radioactive waste sites—Nevada—Yucca Mountain—Evaluation
- Radioactive waste disposal in the ground—Environmental aspects—Nevada—Yucca Mountain
- Radioisotopes—Migration—Nevada—Yucca Mountain Region
- Groundwater flow—Nevada—Yucca Mountain Region
- Groundwater flow—California—Death Valley Region
- 9780813712093 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8883428