Canal history and technology proceedings : volume X, March 23, 1991 / editor Lance E. Metz
- Easton, Pa. : Canal History and Technology Press, Hugh Moore Historical Park and Museums, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 219 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Metz, Lance E.
Canal History and Technology Symposium (10th : 1991 : Easton, Pa.?)
- The history of the Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company's Room Run Rail Road 1830 - 1870 / Vincent Hydro, Jr. -- Iron on the water / Robert Geelan -- The Little Kanawha Navigation / Larry Sypolt and Emory Kemp -- Samuel Traylor: the making of an entrepreneur / Louis Rodriquez -- Problems of a state-owned Delaware Division Canal / Albright Zimmerman -- The early years of America's wire rope industry, 1818 - 1848 / Donald Sayenga -- The Junction Canal (1855 - 1871): Elmira, New York, to Athens, Pennsylvania / Charles Petrillo.
- "Proceedings, the Canal History and Technology Symposium"--Acknowl.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Earth & Mineral Sciences Library copy, v.10 1991): Purchased with funds from the Kenneth & Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8890690