The Euro crisis [electronic resource] / edited by Philip Arestis, Director of Research, Cambridge Centre for Economic and Public Policy, Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge, UK; and Professor of Economics, University of the Basque Country, Spain and Malcolm Sawyer, Professor of Economics, University of Leeds, UK.
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 276 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Arestis, Philip, 1941- and Sawyer, Malcolm C.
- Can the euro survive after the European crisis? / Philip Arestis and Malcolm Sawyer -- The European financial and economic crisis : alternative solutions from a (post-) Keynesian perspective / Eckhard Hein, Achim Truger and Till van Treeck -- Debt sustainability revisited / Yannis A. Monogios and Panagiotis G. Korliras -- Greece's sudden faltering economy : from boom to bust with special reference to the debt problem / Evangelia Desli and Theodore Pelagidis -- The Irish tragedy / Yiannis Kitromilides -- Portugal's best way out of economic stagnation : institutional reform of the Eurozone / Pedro Leao and Alfonso Palacio-Vera -- The economic crisis in Spain : contagion effects and distinctive factors / Jesús Ferreiro and Felipe Serrano.
- 0230393543 (electronic bk.)
9780230393547 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8891014