A study of the acetylation of formamidine / by Philip E. Niebuhr
- Niebuhr, Philip E., 1922-1992
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1948 [i.e., 1953]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 63 leaves : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Abstract -- Historical introduction -- Statement of problem -- Discussion -- Experimental procedure -- Reagents -- Formamidine hydrochloride -- Reaction of formamidine with phenylisocyanate -- Substance A -- Hydrolyses of substance A -- Reaction of formic acid hydrolysis mixture with phenhydrazine -- Summary.
- Dissertation Note:
- M.S. University of Portland, 1948, [i.e.]. 1953].
- Reproduction of typescript., "Philip Edward Niebuhr received Bachelor of Science degree in May 1948...he will receive the degree of Master of Science in May 1953." per vita., and PSU Archives copy was signed by Philip Skell, who approved this thesis.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-63).
- Source of Acquisition:
- PSU Archives copy: Gift of Philip Skell Collection; 2012.
View MARC record | catkey: 8892418