Wilde and the nineties : an essay and an exhibition / [by] Richard Ellmann, E. D. H. Johnson [and] Alfred L. Bush. Edited by Charles Ryskamp
- Ellmann, Richard, 1918-1987
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Library, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- viii,64p. : illus.,facsims.,ports. ; 24cm
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, E. D. H. (Edward Dudley Hume)
Bush, Alfred L.
Princeton University. Library
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The critic as artist as Wilde, by R. Ellmann.--The eighteen nineties: perspectives, by E. D. H. Johnson.--The exhibition: a retrospective view: by A. L. Bush.
- "Memorial of ... a remarkable exhibition in the Princeton University Library [FEb. 15-Apr. 15, 1966]".
View MARC record | catkey: 889878