Reduction of the military budgets of states permanent members of the Security Council by 10 per cent and utilization of part of the funds thus saved to provide assistance to developing countries : report of the Secretary-General
- Corporate Author:
- United Nations. Group of Consultant Experts on the Reduction of Military Budgets
- New York : United Nations, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 40 p. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Department of Political and Security Council Affairs
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- [Document] - United Nations ; A/9770/Rev.1
- Related Titles:
- Reduction of the military budgets of states permanent members ...
- At head of title: Department of Political and Security Council Affairs.
"United Nations publication. Sales no. E.75.I. 10."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 890860