Assessment and programming for young children with low-incidence handicaps / edited by Cecil R. Reynolds and Julia H. Clark
- Conference Author:
- Nebraska National Conference on Assessment and Programming for Infants, Preschool, and School Age Children with Low-Incidence Handicaps (1982 : University of Nebraska, Lincoln)
- New York : Plenum Press, c1983.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 347 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reynolds, Cecil R., 1952-
Clark, Julia H.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Proceedings of the Nebraska National Conference on Assessment and Programming for Infants, Preschool, and School Age Children with Low-Incidence Handicaps, held June 14-18, 1982, at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 894170