The effects of polymer degradation on flow properties of fluids and lubricants containing polymers : a symposium
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on the Effects of Polymer Degradation on Flow Properties of Fluids and Lubricants, (1964 : Atlantic City)
- Philadelphia : American Society for Testing and Materials, .
- Physical Description:
- vi, 82 p. : illus. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- ASTM special technical publication no. 382
- Sponsored by Research Division VII on Flow Properties, of ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants, and presented at the Committee's meeting Jan. 26-31, 1964, in Atlantic City.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 897365