Basement-rock correlations across the white Wolf-Breckenridge-southern Kern Canyon fault zone, southern Sierra Nevada, California / by Donald C. Ross
- Ross, Donald C. (Donald Clarence), 1924-
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
Denver, CO : For sale by the Books and Open-file Reports Section, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1651
- One folded color map in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
- Binding notes:
- QE75.B9 no.1647-1654 c.1 (Book) bound in Structure of pre-Cenozoic rocks in the vicinity of Yucca Mountain, Nye County, Nevada-- a potential nuclear-waste disposal site / by G.D. Robinson ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy
View MARC record | catkey: 8997251