Evaluating coinciding anomalies along a fault trace or other traverse--simulations and statistical procedures / by Russell L. Wheeler and Katherine B. Krystinik
- Wheeler, Russell L.
- Washington : Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
Denver, CO : For sale by the Books and Open-File Reports Section, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 12 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Krystinik, Katherine B.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1802
- "Methods for evaluating spatial associations of anomalies in several different types of data along a linear or curvilinear traverse to determine whether the anomalies coincide by chance."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
- Binding notes:
- QE75.B9 no.1799-1802 c.1 (Book) bound in Potassium-argon ages for plutons in the eastern and southern Sierra Nevada batholith, California : a study of the ages of 26 plutons in the eastern and southern Sierra Nevada / by Edward A. du Bray and David A. Dellinger
View MARC record | catkey: 8997276