An historical and political discourse of the laws and government of England : from the first times to the end of the reign of Queen Elizabeth. With a vindication of the antient way of parliaments in England / collected from some manuscript notes of John Selden by Nathaniel Bacon
- Bacon, Nathaniel, 1593-1660
- Additional Titles:
- Laws and government of England
- London : Printed for Daniel Browne and Andrew Millar, 1739.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 4th edition / corrected and improved by a gentleman of the Middle-Temple.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 203, xii, 178 i.e. 180 unnumbered pages, 7 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Selden, John, 1584-1654
- HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Related Titles:
- Vindication of the antient way of parliaments in England
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8997642