American Supreme Court as an international tribunal / by Herbert A. Smith
- Smith, Herbert Arthur, 1885-
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [200-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 123 pages) : maps
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Origin of the Supreme Court -- Extent of jurisdiction -- Boundary cases -- The recovery of state debts -- Cases of injury by state action -- The enforcement of judgments -- General conclusions.
- "Delivered in the form of lectures at Oxford in the summer term of 1919"--Preface.
"Table of cases": pages vii-viii.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8997852