Brief on behalf of the President of the United States : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, second session, pursuant to H. Res. 803, a resolution authorizing and directing the Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its constitutional power to impeach Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States of America
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief on behalf of the President of the United States : hearings before the H. Comm. on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 123 pages).
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. presidential library. Impeachment library
HeinOnline executive privilege
- "July 18, 1974."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8998298