Statement of information : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, second session, pursuant to H. Res. 803, a resolution authorizing and directing the Committee on the Judiciary to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its constitutional power to impeach Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States of America. May-June 1974
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [200-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 volumes in 21).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (93rd, 2nd session : 1974). House
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. presidential library. Impeachment library
- book 1. Events prior to the Watergate break-in, December 2, 1971-June 17, 1972 -- book 2. Events following the Watergate break-in, June 17, 1972-February 9, 1973 -- book 3. Events following the Watergate break-in, June 20, 1972-March 22, 1973. 2 v. -- book 4. Events following the Watergate break-in, March 22, 1973-April 30, 1973. 3 v. -- book 5. Department of Justice/ITT litigation--Richard Kleindienst nomination hearings. 2 v. -- book 6. Political contributions by milk producers cooperatives: the 1971 milk price support decision. 2 v. -- book 7. White House surveillance activities and campaign activities. 4 v. -- book 8. Internal Revenue Service.--book 9. Watergate special prosecutors; Judiciary Committee's impeachment inquiry, April 30, 1973-July 1, 1974. 2 v. -- book 10. Tax deduction for gift of papers -- book 11. Bombing of Cambodia -- book 12. Impoundment of funds; Government expenditures on President Nixon's private properties at San Clemente and Key Biscayne.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8998305