Black Lung Benefits Reform Act and Black Lung Benefits Revenue Act of 1977 / Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, 96th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Additional Titles:
- Black Lung Benefits Revenue Act of 1977
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Buffalo, New York] : [William S. Hein & Company], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 1,241 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- United States. Black Lung Benefits Reform Act of 1977—Legislative history
- United States. Black Lung Benefits Revenue Act of 1977—Legislative history
- Coal miners—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Lungs—Dust diseases—Law and legislation—United States
- Disability insurance—Law and legislation—United States
- Coal mines and mining—Law and legislation—United States
- At head of title: Committee print.
"Chronology of the legislative actions leading to the passage of Public Law 95-239, the Black Lung Benefits Reform Act of 1977": p. 1-952.
"Chronology of the legislative actions leading to the passage of Public Law 95-227, the Black Lung Benefits Revenue Act, and Public law 95-488, clarifying amendments to the Revenue act": p. 953-1189.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8998386