The world factbook
- Uniform Title:
- World factbook (Washington, D.C.)
- Additional Titles:
- World fact book
- Washington, D.C. : Central Intelligence Agency, 1981-
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Additional Creators:
- National Foreign Assessment Center (U.S.)
United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 1981.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated annually
- Some maps previously bound within the factbook are also issued separately and distributed with unique Supt. of Docs. class nos.: Physical map of the world (PREX 3.10/4-2), Standard time zones of the world (PREX 3.10/4-3), and Political map of the world (PREX 3.10/4-4).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Issuing Body:
- Vol. for 1981 produced by: the National Foreign Assessment Center; 1982- by: the Central Intelligence Agency.
View MARC record | catkey: 8998443