Considerations on the order of Cincinnatus : to which are added, as well several original papers relative to that institution, as also a letter from the late M. Turgot, Comptroller of the Finances in France, to Dr. Price, on the constitutions of America; and an abstract of Dr. Price's Observations on the importance of the American Revolution; with notes and reflections upon that work / translated from the French of the Count de Mirabeau
- Mirabeau, Honoré-Gabriel de Riqueti, comte de, 1749-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Considérations sur l'ordre de Cincinnatus. English
- London : Printed for J. Johnson, 1785.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 284 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Chamfort, Sébastien-Roch-Nicolas, 1740?-1794
Romilly, Samuel, 1757-1818
Turgot, Anne-Robert-Jacques, baron de l'Aulne, 1727-1781
Target, Guy-Jean-Baptiste, 1733-1807
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Translated by Sir Samuel Romilly.
Sébastien Roch Nicolas Chamfort is given as joint author by Quérard and Barbier. cf. also Oeuvres choisies de N. Chamfort, 1892, t. 1, p. xxiv.
The notes on Price's Observations were largely the work of G.J.B. Target. cf. Mémoires de Mirabeau, 1834-35, t.4, p. 160.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8999040