Constitution alteration (Referendums) 1977, no. 84 of 1977 : an act to alter the Constitution so as to allow electors in territories, as well as electors in the states, to vote at referendums on proposed laws to alter the Constitution
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, amending laws, Constitution alteration (Referendums) 1977
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1979. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [200-?]-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 751).
- HeinOnline session laws library and HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Extracted from: Acts of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia passed during the year 1977 (Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1979). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 8999282