Italian law respecting papal guarantees : Turin, May 13, 1871
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Italy and HeinOnline index title: Law of guarantees, 13 May 1871, original text
- [London] : [William Ridgway], 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 638-642).
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 65 (1873-1874).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in English from 4 other sources: Charles E. Martin and William H. George. Representative modern constitutions (1923), Howard Lee McBain and Lindsay Rogers. The new constitutions of Europe (1922), Herbert F. Wright. The constitutions of the states at war 1914-1918 (1919), and Walter Fairleigh Dodd. Modern constitutions (1909); and in French.
View MARC record | catkey: 8999630