De unione regnorum Britanniae tractatus / by Sir Thomas Craig, edited from the manuscript in the Advocates' Library ; with a translation and notes by C. Sanford Terry
- Craig, Thomas, Sir, 1538-1608
- Edinburgh : Printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society, 1909.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 497, 7, 8 pages) : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Terry, Charles Sanford, 1864-1936
- HeinOnline World Constitutions Illustrated: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Language Note:
- Text in Latin and English; preface and notes in English.
- Argument for union from the Scottish side, written in 1605.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8999669