Men and manners of the Third Republic / by Albert D. Vandam
- Vandam, Albert D. (Albert Dresden), 1843-1903
- New York : James Pott and Company ; London : Chapman and Hall, 1904.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (310 pages) : portraits
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "About half this book was in type at the time of its author's death : the rest was extant in the shape of papers and contributions to periodicals. These papers have been put together by the publishers as nearly as possible upon the lines which the author himself seems to have intended"--Publisher's note.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9005107