Studies in American jurisprudence / by Theodore F.C. Demarest
- Demarest, Theodore F. C. (Theodore Frelinghuysen Cornell)
- New York : Banks Law Publishing Company, 1906. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 359, 55 pages).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated, HeinOnline New York legal research library, and HeinOnline legal classics library
- I. The obligation of contract in its relation to the United States Constitution (June, 1905) -- II. The office of President of the United States of America (April, 1905) -- III. Enumerated motions. A curiosity of legal literature (April, 1903 ) -- IV. Suspension of the power of alienation, under the "Real property law" of New York (February, 1905) -- V. Nonsuits, old and new (December, 1903) -- VI. The "Domestic relations law" of New York -- VII-VIII. The Exigencies of eminent domain (April, 1903, October, 1903) -- IX. The Abendroth case (June, 1892) -- X. The Appellate division or divisions of the Supreme Court (July, 1895) -- XI. A limited limitation -- XII. Legal non-logic -- Appendix I. Opinions of the United States Supreme Court, in the case of Muhlker v. R. R. Co. -- Appendix II. Opinion of the Second Division of the New York Court of Appeals, in the case of Abendroth v. R. R. Co.
- "Nos. I to VIII, and X, have appeared in the Albany law journal." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9005132