Constitution of the United States of America, with the amendments thereto : to which are added Jefferson's Manual of parliamentary practice, and the standing rules and orders for conducting business in the House of Representatives and Senate of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1865. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (254, 208 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826, Barclay, John M., United States. Congress, and United States
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents and HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Includes Barclay's Digest of the rules and practice of the House of Representatives U.S. / compiled by John M. Barclay, with separate title page and pagination., Includes indexes., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9005467