The Hague conventions and declarations of 1899 and 1907 : accompanied by tables of signatures, ratifications and adhesions of the various powers and texts of reservations / edited by James Brown Scott
- Conference Author:
- International Peace Conference (1st : 1899 : Hague, Netherlands)
- New York : Oxford University Press, American Branch, 1915. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 2nd edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxiii, 303 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Scott, James Brown, 1866-1943, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law, and International Peace Conference (2nd : 1907 : Hague, Netherlands)
- HeinOnline history of international law
- At head of title: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9005828