California Indians Jurisdictional Act : hearings before the Committee on Indian Affairs, House of Representatives, Seventy-sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 3765, a bill to amend the act entitled "An act authorizing the attorney general of the state of California to bring suit in the Court of Claims on behalf of the Indians of California," approved May 18, 1928 (45 Stat. 602), March 25, 29, 31, 1939; hearings before subcommittee, April 6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 24, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1939. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 504 pages).
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs; Will Rogers, chairman. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9007661