California jurisdictional bill : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, Seventy-sixth Congress, third session, on S. 1402, a bill to amend the act entitled "An act authorizing the Attorney General of the state of California to bring suit in the Court of Claims on behalf of the Indians of California," approved May 18, 1928 (45 Stat. 602), April 29, 1940
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1940.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 37 pages).
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9007662