Arms control and disarmament : a new conceptual approach / Adam Daniel Rotfeld [and others].
- New York : United Nations, Department for Disarmament Affairs,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 69 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Rotfeld, Adam Daniel and United Nations. Department for Disarmament Affairs
- HeinOnline United Nations law collection and DDA occasional papers ; no. 4
- Arms control and disarmament: SIPRI's new conceptual approach / Adam Daniel Rotfeld -- International security and arms control / Rolf Ekéus -- A comprehensive approach to nuclear arms control / Steven E. Miller -- Conventional arms control in Europe / Zdzislaw Lachowski -- Arms control and conflicts in Africa / Wuyi Omitoogun -- A future agenda for arms control / Ian Anthony.
- Since the end of the cold war, the end of the post-cold war period and the beginning of the new century, there has been a constant search for a new approach to disarmament and arms control. This publication makes available the papers that were presented at a panel discussion in May 2000.--Publisher's description.
- "September 2000.", "United Nations publication. Sales no. E.00.IX.5"--P. ., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9008308