Constitution and by-laws of the Fort McDowell Mohave-Apache Community, Arizona : approved November 24, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- Fort McDowell Mohave-Apache Indian Community of the Fort McDowell Indian Reservation, Arizona
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1936)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1937.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- I 20.9/2:F 77m/3
- Constitutions—Arizona Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation—Arizona
- By-laws—Arizona Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation—Arizona
- Law—Arizona Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation—Arizona
- Yavapai Indians—Legal status, laws, etc—Arizona
- Yavapai Indians—Politics and government
- Indians of North America—Arizona—Politics and government
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9008800