Constitution and by-laws of the Hopi Tribe, Arizona : approved December 19, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- Hopi Tribe of Arizona
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1936)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1937.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9008806