Constitution and by-laws of the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe, Nevada : approved January 15, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation, Nevada
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1936)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1936.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- I 20.9/2:P 99
- Constitutions—Nevada—Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation
- By-laws—Nevada—Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation
- Law—Nevada—Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation
- Paiute Indians—Legal status, laws, etc—Nevada
- Paiute Indians—Politics and government
- Indians of North America—Nevada—Politics and government
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9008895