The history of the rebellion : rais'd against His Majesty King George I, by the friends of the popish pretender : containing an account of the settlement of the succession to the crown of Great-Britain, in the illustrious family of Hanover, and the Tory scheme to defeat it, during the last four years of the late Queen Anne ; of His Majesty's happy accession, the rebellious consipracy form'd by his enemies, and the execution thereof ; both by the High-Church mobs, on pretence of the Church's danger under His Majesty's administration, and by the open rebellion, which is here exposed in all parts, from its first rise to its final extinction / by Peter Rae
- Rae, Peter, 1671-1749
- Uniform Title:
- History of the late rebellion
- London : Printed for A. Millar, 1746.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 2nd edition, to which is now added, a collection of original letters, and authentic papers, relating to that rebellion.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 487 pages).
- HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
- First published in 1718 under title: The history of the late rebellion.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9009009