Criminal Penalties for Damage to Religious Property Act : a legislative history of Public Law 100-346, 102 Stat. 644 (1988).
- Additional Titles:
- Public Law 100-346, 102 Stat. 644
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : [William S. Hein & Co., Inc.], 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- United States
William S. Hein & Company
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline religion and the law
- "An Act: To amend chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, to impose criminal penalties for damage to religious property and for obstruction of persons in the free exercise of religious beliefs.": page 644.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9009270