Laws and joint resolutions of the Cherokee Nation enacted during the regular and special sessions of the years 1881-2-3.
- Corporate Author:
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Acts and resolutions : 1884)
- Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation : National Council, 1884. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (176, 154 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma. National Council
- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- Related Titles:
- Dikahnawadvsdi ale itsula daniyav uniretsvhi deuhvi lolagiayele ...
- "Published by authority of an act of the National Council.", Includes version in Cherokee characters (second group): Dikahnawadvsdi ale itsula daniyav uniretsvhi deuhvi lolagiayele ... [Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation : Cherokee Advocate], 1884., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9009409