Laws of the Cherokee Nation : adopted by the Council at various periods
- Corporate Author:
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1808-1835)
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Laws of the Cherokee Nation : adopted by the Council at various periods [1808-1835]
- Tahlequah, C.N. : Cherokee Advocate Office, 1852.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (179 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Cherokee Nation
Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma. National Council
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- "Printed for the benefit of the Nation."
Contains laws from 1808-1835.
"Laws of the 'Old Settlers,' or Western Cherokees : adopted at various periods": p. -179.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hargrett, L. Constitutions and laws of the American Indians, 18
View MARC record | catkey: 9009416