Handbook of American Indians north of Mexico / edited by Frederick Webb Hodge
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1912. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (ix, 1,221 pages)) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Hodge, Frederick Webb, 1864-1956 and Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology
- Smithsonian Institution, Bureau of American Ethnology bulletin ; 30 and HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- pt. 1. A-M -- pt. 2. N-Z.
- Part 1: 4th impression, September, 1912; pt. 2: 2nd impression, October, 1912. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pt. 2, pages 1179-1221).
View MARC record | catkey: 9009686