Department of Defense authorization for appropriations for fiscal year 1984. Part, U.S. military posture secretary of defense Caspar Weinberger, Gen. John W. Vessey, jr., chairman, joint chiefs of staff : hearings before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on S. 675, authorizing appropriations for fiscal year 1984 for procurement, for research, development, test, and evaluation, and for operation and maintenance, to prescribe personnel strengths for such fiscal year for the armed forces and for civilian personnel of the department of defense, and for other purposes, February 1, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, x, 490 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 98-49
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9010027