Family Assistance Act of 1970. Part 3, August 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, and September 1, 9, and 10, 1970 : hearings before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Ninety-first Congress, second session, on H.R. 16311, an act to authorize a family assistance plan providing basic benefits to low-income families with children, to provide incentives for employment and training to improve the capacity for employment of members of such families, to achieve greater uniformity of treatment of recipients under the federal-state public assistance programs and to otherwise improve such programs, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Family Assistance Act of 1970 : hearings, Ninety-first Congress, second session, on H.R. 16311
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxix, pages 1,303-2,343) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:F 21/PT.3
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9010408