Hearing on the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Labor Standards of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, on H.R. 7102, to provide for the protection of migrant and seasonal agricultural workers and for the registration of contractors of migrant and seasonal agricultural labor and for other purposes, hearing held in Washington, D.C., on September 14, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Labor Standards
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 177 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Item 1015-A, 1015-B (microfiche). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9011002