Investigation of organized crime in interstate commerce. Index to parts 1 to 12 [electronic resource] : index to hearings before a Special Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce, United States Senate, Eighty-first Congress, second session, pursuant to S. Res. 202, a resolution authorizing an investigation of the organized crime in interstate commerce / prepared by the American Law Section, Legislative Reference Service, Library of Congress
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1951.
[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- Online resource (iii, 370 pages : illustrations) : PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. American Law Division
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 86/2:C 86/INDEX
- Estes Kefauver, chairman.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9011271