Investigation of un-American propaganda activities in the United States (regarding Leon Josephson and Samuel Liptzen) : hearings before the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Eightieth Congress, first session, Public Law 601 (section 121, subsection Q (2)), March 5 and 24, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1947. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 86 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- J. Parnell Thomas, chairman. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9011330