Nominations--ICC : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on J.J. Simmons III, Paul H. Lamboley, and Andrew John Strenio, Jr., to be commissioners, Interstate Commerce Commission, August 6, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- Nominations--Interstate Commerce Commission
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 90 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Strenio, Andrew J., Jr., 1952-
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.98-1200
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 98-113."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9011676