Special Senate investigation on charges and counter-charges involving: Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens, John G. Adams, H. Struve Hensel and Senator Joe McCarthy, Roy M. Cohn, and Francis P. Carr. Part 24, May 10, 1954 : hearing before the Special Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, Eighty-third Congress, second session, pursuant to S. Res. 189
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1954. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, pages 897-931, ii).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Includes index. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9011960