Merchant marine miscellaneous. Part 1 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Merchant Marine of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on MARAD authorization, fiscal year 1984, and oversight (H.R. 2114), March 2, 1983; Liberty ship "John W. Brown" transfer (H.R. 1556), March 11, 1983, New York, N.Y.; Repeal of the third proviso (H.R. 1076), March 18, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- Additional Titles:
- MARAD authorization, fiscal year 1984, Liberty ship "John W. Brown" transfer, and Repeal of the third proviso
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 377 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 98-7.", Item 1021-B, 1021-C (microfiche)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012278