The Southland Corporation investigation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Securities of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on John Fedders' involvement in the internal business ethics review conducted by the Southland Corporation, while outside counsel to the Southland Corporation, June 28, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Securities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 98-304
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012512