The Soviet-Eastern European Research and Training Act of 1983 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 601, to help ensure the nation's independent factual knowledge of the Soviet Union and Eastern European countries, to help maintain the national capability for advanced research and training on which that knowledge depends, and to provide partial financial support for national programs to serve both purposes, hearing held in Washington, D.C., on March 22, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 83 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:SO 8/4/983
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012513