Through routes and joint rates, and revocation of motor carrier operating authority : hearings before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninetieth Congress, first session on S. 751, S. 753, and S. 1768, to amend certain sections of the Interstate Commerce Act, and for other purposes, May 16, 17, 18 and June 9, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1967.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 250 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Considers the following bills to amend the Interstate Commerce Act. S. 751 and similar S. 1768 to authorize ICC to require establishment of through routes and joint rates between motor common carriers of property and between those carriers and common carriers by rail, express, and water. S. 753 to subject motor carrier operating authority to suspension, change, or revocation for noncompliance with provisions of Explosive Act or the commission's insurance regulations.
- Frank J. Lausche, subcommittee chairman.
"Serial no. 90-37."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9012539